Thursday, July 07, 2005

*yawnz* oh boy... i so damn T>I>R>E>D man!!! haiz... lalalalalalala... today got PE then play badminton... qutie fun lah... hahaha... hmm... well... i tink there was aint much thing happened today...but onli the same old boring lessons i hav... hahaha... tml school ends at 12.05... then can go play already... hahaha... but till now... still dont knw goin where... whahahaha... uh oh... still got chemistry homework to do... but i aint doin it yet... hahaha... veri lazy to do man!!! lol... hmm... i tink i would stop here already...




I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home